So.Tiring.Can't.Go.On.Much.Longer....

7:49 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Yesterday my whole class had a field-trip to a place in Grants Pass (a.k.a grass pants) called Kid Zone. The bus trip was horrible, (thank goodnes there was no vomit) because the person that was sitting next to me had NO electronics. I did not either, because of mom. When we got to Kid Zone....Did I mention it was pajama day? As I was saying,when wegot to Kid Zone, we put our lunches away with our slippers, and started playing as soon as possible. The only bad thing about Kid Zone was your knees, because you crawl in and out lots of tubes and get your knees burnt off at the same time. When we went back to the classroom,we watched a movie called "The Phantom Tollbooth" and had popcorn and sprite.

I am still wating for my knees to stop hurting.

0 comments: